Tuesday 9 May 2017

W9 Reflections T1

Typing




This is my typing skills for this week i enjoy doing the typing skills because i learn at the same time as having fun. Today i got 2.000 points

This is my Maths buddy tasks for this week i liked it because it was hard


                                                                                                                                                                         This is my blue bottled jellyfish fact file that i made this week

1 comment:

  1. Dear Makaia my name is Toa from Wainui Beach school in Gisborne. I love the blue jellyfish, I also love the cat report you did it's so adorable. Do you like to play games? Keep up the great work buddy I'm looking forward to seeing more in the future.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.